What is a compound?
A compounded medication provides a custom formulation that meets a specific medication need for a patient.
Compound Q & As
- Do you need a compounded medication?
- Have you or a loved one ever taken a medication that tastes bad?
- Have you or a loved one ever had to "hide" a medication in cheese or another food in order to get your pet to take their medication?
- Are you or someone you know lactose intolerant? Do your medications have lactose or other ingredients that you can't tolerate or are you allergic to filler in your medication?
- Do you or a loved one have to split pills?
- Do you or a loved one have difficulty finding your medications at your pharmacy?
- Would you or a loved one prefer a topical form for your medications, like a cream or gel?
- Do you or a loved one have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules?
- Would you or a loved one prefer a liquid form for you medication?
- Do you or a loved one take multiple medications and wish you could take fewer pills?
Compounding may be the answer!
If you answered yes to any of these medication problems, then a custom compounded medication may be the answer that you are looking for! We will work closely with your doctor to find a solution for you or your loved ones medication needs. Just as the doctor ordered! Call today for more information.
Crimson Valley Pharmacy
2351 S River Rd
St. George, UT 84790
Monday9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday9:00 am - 1:00 pm